Christmas Cabin Drawstring Project Bag
Project Bag or Yarn Bowl? You decide!
I love this bag style because it has a thick and soft interfacing of quilt batting, and can stand on its own, or be stuffed into your purse without causing permanent crinkles!
* Fold the top down and you've got a fabric "yarn bowl" that is the perfect size to hold a single skein of yarn sized project.
* All seams are enclosed, so there's nothing to snag your yarn on!
* Small Project Bag measures 9" wide x 12" tall and has a 4" gusset.
* Drawstrings are made from a soft cotton "rope", so they are extra durable.
* Holds a 1-2 skein project with ease.
* Makes the perfect "wrapping" for the knitter/crocheter in your life! Fill it with yarn and some stitch markers and you have the perfect gift without wasting paper or having the hassle of wrapping.
* Not just for yarn, my kids use this style bag to store their many tiny treasures.
Ready to ship!
Ships in 1-2 business days.
* Quilt batting is used as a stabilizer. It allows the bag to hold it's shape while remaining flexible, so you can stuff it into a bag and go! Fold down the top and use it as a "yarn bowl" while knitting/crocheting.
**There are multiple bags available, and fabric placement may vary, but will be similar as it's from the same prints. If you are interested in a different size bag, please message me for details/availability.
All colors are portrayed as true to life as possible. Photographs are taken in natural lighting, and are very minimally edited (if at all aside from resizing). Please note that even though I do my best to give an accurate color, some monitors do vary.
Recommended Care: Spot Clean