The Queen Drawstring Project Bag / Sock Sack / Single Skein Bag
Project Bag or Yarn Bowl? You decide!
* Sock Sack/Project Bag measures 8" wide x 7.5" tall and has a 3" gusset.
I love this bag style because it has a thick and soft interfacing of quilt batting, and can stand on its own, or be stuffed into your purse without causing permanent crinkles!
This bag features fabrics from Tula Pink's Curiouser and Curiouser fabric line (which inspired an entire yarn/fiber collection in my shop)
* Fold the top down and you've got a fabric "yarn bowl" that is the perfect size to hold a single skein of yarn sized project.
* All seams are enclosed, so there's nothing to snag your yarn on!
* Drawstrings are made from cotton "rope", so they are extra durable.
* Holds a 1 skein project with room to spare
* Makes the perfect "wrapping" for the knitter/crocheter in your life! Fill it with yarn and some stitch markers and you have the perfect gift without wasting paper or having the hassle of wrapping.
* Not just for yarn, my kids use this style bag to store their many tiny treasures (shopkins, littlest pet shops, tsum tsums, etc).
* Quilt batting is used as a stabilizer. It allows the bag to hold it's shape while remaining flexible (and also stops needles from poking through), so you can stuff it into a bag and go! Fold down the top and use it as a "yarn bowl" while knitting/crocheting.
Recommended Care: Spot Clean
Created using my own, personal pattern.
All items are created in a smoke free, hypoallergenic dog friendly environment. Most items are limited or one of a kind, so if you see one you like, act fast!